SERVICES ARE CANECLLED FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT MARCH 18TH & MARCH 25TH
ALSO SUNDAY NIGHT FELLOWSHIP FOR MARCH 29TH AND THE LORD’S SUPPER FOR APRIL 5TH ARE CANCELLED & WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR LATER DATES.
Since schools will be out these next two weeks we have decided to side with caution to cancel all Wednesday night activities for the next two weeks. Please prayerfully consider using part of this time for family devotions or praying for our nation. Also, please help us get the word out by sharing this information on face book or engaging Sunday School prayer chains to inform everyone we possibly can. As of now all Sunday services will go on as scheduled until further notice. Please continue to pray for this challenging situation our country is in. If we can help you during this crisis please call the church office.
We will continue to be diligent in monitoring the COVID-19. Check our website for other updates that will be posted as advised from the pastor.
Please take precautions to protect your health. Public Health officials tell us that the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to any virus. General prevention measures include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home if you have influenza/respiratory virus symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, trouble breathing).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Please continue to offer prayers to our Heavenly Father for those who are ill with this virus and for those who care for them, especially in countries that have been most affected. We also pray for health and frontline workers as they face their daily tasks.